Antie Ant Farm Kit Live Queen Ant Starter Nest is the perfect way to observe the fascinating world of ants!
This ant farm boasts a completely new design that mimics the ants' natural habitat. The chambers inside the nest are inspired by an actual ant nest, ensuring that all the sections have a specific function to cover all ants' needs.
Our ant farm features a queen ant area and a brood area with three chambers for different egg development stages. It also includes a food storage area and a larger Greek sponge area for optimal humidity control. The outworld is placed on top of the nest, just like in the wild. Watch as your colony thrives and grows, providing endless entertainment and education. An Ant Farm suitable for either school or home education.
For ant species with higher temperature requirements, we have designed a special heating unit which stands on the back and comes with a lifetime warranty.
How to set up your new ant farm and useful tips?
How to set up the Antie Ant Farm? Video instructions? Click HERE.
The option with a heat mat included comes with a digital thermostat which has three temperature options and a 5V power adapter along with all other accessories needed.
Video instructions here: The KB Ants on YouTube
- 1x Antie Ant Farm with Humidity-Temperature Meter 100x133x192 mm
- 1x 3mm Red Acrylic Filter
- 1x 3mm Black Acrylic Cover
- 1x Ant Arena Outworld small 98x78x95 mm
- 1 x Magnifying Glass
- 1 x Plastic pipette
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Connecting kit (for extension purposes)
- 1 x Connecting kit (for ants' test tube)
- 1 x Water Station+Connector
- 1 x Artificial Plants Set
- 1 x Substrate Bag - approx. 200gr.
- 1 x Honey food (organic)
The option with a heating mat also includes:
- 1 x Digital Thermostat Switch
- 1 x 5V 2A transformer
- 1 x 5V Built-in Heating Mat
The thermostat and Built-in Heating Mat provide the following temperatures inside the nest:
- Low indicator light: 1.5 to 2.5 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
- Middle indicator light: 2.8 to 3.7 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
- High indicator light: 5.2 to 7.2 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
Colonies failed due to a lack of fresh water supply, lack of food, and mostly due to a stressed-out queen.
Do not water the substrate inside the outworld at all.
Feed your ants into the outworld ONLY.
Don’t expose your ants to direct sunlight or any heat/light source (lamps/bulbs) trying to move them inside the nest quicker or you may harm your queen ant.
top of page
bottom of page