Antie PLUS Ant Farm is Antie's big brother and it provides the perfect way to observe the fascinating world of ants! With a larger size and more space for ants to explore, this ant farm is perfect for those who want to watch their colony grow and thrive.
It comes with a removable lid for easy feeding and cleaning, as well as a starter kit of live ants and food. The Antie PLUS Ant Farm is a great educational and entertainment tool for all ages, perfect for schools, homes, and offices.
This innovative design provides a larger viewing area and mimics the natural habitat of ants. The chambers inside the nest are inspired by actual ant nests to ensure that every section serves a specific function. With its easy-to-use setup, you can watch your ants thrive in their new, comfortable home.
Antie PLUS features a queen ant area and a brood area with three chambers for different egg development stages. It also includes food storage and larger Greek sponge humidity areas for optimal humidity control. The outworld is placed on the top of the nest, just like in the wild.
For ant species with higher temperature requirements, we have designed a particular heating unit which stands on the back and comes with a lifetime warranty.
How to set up your new ant farm and useful tips?
The option with a heat mat included comes with a digital thermostat that has three temperature options, ensuring that your ants stay comfortable and healthy. It also includes a 5V power adapter and all other necessary accessories for easy installation. With this heating mat, you can provide your ants with the warmth they need to thrive.
Don't settle for a basic ant farm – upgrade to the Antie Plus with a heating mat as per your ant species requirements.
Video instructions? Click HERE.
Antie PLUS contains:
- 1x Antie Ant Farm with Humidity-Temperature Meter 133x100x192 mm
- 1x Screwdriver (flat and PZ2)
- 1x 3mm Red Acrylic Filter
- 1x 3mm Black Acrylic Cover
- 1x Ant Arena Outworld small 220x78x95 mm
- 1 x Magnifying Glass
- 1 x Plastic pipette
- 1 x Tweezers
- 1 x Connecting kit (for extension purposes)
- 1 x Connecting kit (for ants' test tube)
- 1 x Water Station+Connector
- 1 x Artificial Plants Set
- 1 x Substrate Bag - approx. 200gr.
- 1 x Honey food (organic)
- 1x PTFE Fluon Escape Prevention 3ml
The option with a heating mat also includes:
- 1 x Digital Thermostat Switch
- 1 x 5V 2A transformer
- 1 x 5V Built-in Heating Mat
The thermostat and Built-in Heating Mat provide the following temperatures inside the nest:
- Low indicator light: 1.5 to 2.5 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
- Middle indicator light: 2.8 to 3.7 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
- High indicator light: 5.2 to 7.2 degrees Celsius higher than the ambient temperature
Colonies failed due to a lack of fresh water supply, lack of food, and mostly due to a stressed-out queen.
Do not water the substrate inside the outworld at all.
Feed your ants into the outworld ONLY.
Don’t expose your ants to direct sunlight or any heat/light source (lamps/bulbs) trying to move them inside the nest quicker or you may harm your queen ant.
top of page
bottom of page